Tuesday, September 20

Pathfinder Beginnings Learning to Learn Searching

Pathfinder.... The path to find things...

I randomly picked a topic, seriously, I selected the first thing that popped in my head. I do not know if that's still a good thing or bad thing. I'll take you on my journey of what I found as "relevant" sources in my searches today. 
Let's just see what I came up with using Google, and a single IU database:

This first one was just doing a random search of Google.


This one was using the medieval database located in IU





A few better results using different labels in Google.




This was my favorite one using Google Books. The one that got cut off was "Why you should avoid being a knight." That was hilarious.

So first off, I'm not sure if I would highly recommend Google on my path of finding great medieval resources. I will have to refine some things, and IU database had A LOT more relevant stuff, but again this was only the beginning! I have a lot more tricks up my sleeve~


No comments:

Post a Comment